PM Boyko Borissov has not been Hospitalized but has been Given Several Injections
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov is not hospitalized, reports Focus, citing the Press Center of the Military Medical Center in connection with inquiries about whether the prime minister was accommodated in the hospital.
The clinic said earlier today, due to the many injuries he had, two injections were made to the knees to strengthen the cartilage, and two to the ankles, and then he was released.
Borisov is already working for the Council of Ministers, the government said
- » Police Found 6 Tons of Amphetamine at a Port in Varna, Bulgarian Seaside
- » Large Tree Fell on a Car on a Busy Street in Plovdiv
- » Hail and Rain in Lovech, Firefighters Pull up Cars
- » Another 12 Hospitals in Bulgaria Are Facing Bankruptcy, Ombudsman Maya Manolova Said
- » Counter Campaign: Publishing House Asks if we Value Gambling more than Culture (Video)
- » On 24 May Balchik Opens a Monument to Cyril and Methodius