The Number of Victims of the Earthquake in Taiwan is Rising
The number of people killed in the earthquake in Taiwan reached 9 people, BNT reported. At least 62 remain missing. 265 people have received injuries of varying degrees.
The powerful earthquake, measuring 5.7 magnitude earthquake, was Tuesday night at the eastern coast of the island. The secondary shocks in the area continue.
- » Minister Neno Dimov: We have Made Significant Progress in Regards to Air Quality During the EU Presidency
- » How the Northeastern Bulgarian Town of Smyadovo Transforms into Modern Energy Efficient Settlement
- » Storm in Karnobat, Southeastern Bulgaria: Streets and Houses in Water!
- » A Spectacular Tornado Hit West Germany!
- » EU Suing France, UK and Germany over Air Pollution Levels
- » Sun, Rain and Thunder, Hail ... The Weather for Today