8 People Died in the Construction of a Subway in China
8 people have died and three others are missing after a subway tunnel under construction in China collapsed. Nine workers are saved. The incident occurred in Foshan, Guangdong province. There is an investigation into the causes of collapse.
- » Two People were Killed and 18 were Injured in a Crash between a Truck and a Train in Italy
- » Truck Hit a Bus on Trakia Motorway, 12 People Are in Hospital
- » A Car Hit Two Buses with Children Near Anton Village, Western Bulgaria
- » Two-year-old Girl was Severely Bitten by a Dog
- » A Child Died After Falling into an Unsafe Wastewater Shaft in Sliven
- » Mass Fight with Hundreds of People in Plovdiv