Hundreds of Tourists have been Blocked in New Zealand Because of Storm
A tropical cyclone crossed the island state by destroying roads, uprooting trees and knocking down electric poles, Nova TV reported.
The storm brought heavy rains and caused serious floods. Several areas of New Zealand have declared state of emergency. Precipitation, accompanied by strong winds, will continue today, mainly on the southern island of the country.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » World Bee Day - Opportunity to Discuss the Challenges of Bee Preservation and Activities for their Survival
- » The European Court of Justice has Sued Bulgaria for its Air Quality
- » Earth Day 2022: Saving the Planet
- » Bulgaria’s Recovery and Sustainability Plan has been finally approved by Brussels
- » Orange Code for Stormy and Strong Winds in Bulgaria
- » Svilengrad on its Way to Becoming the First Bulgarian Zero Waste Certified City