The Cryptocurrency has a New Powerful Enemy - India
India has announced that it is starting to fight the cryptocurrency, Reuters reported.
"The government does not consider cryptocurrency to be a legal tender and will take all measures to eliminate the use of these crypto-agents in the financing of illegal activity or as part of a payment system," said Finance Minister Arun Djatley.
According to analysts, his statement may cause panicked sell-off of cryptocurrency. India has the fastest growing economy in the world for several years.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Keeping Your Cryptocurrency Portfolio Profitable in the Middle of Crisis
- » PM Boyko Borissov: Bulgaria Has Tripled Its Assets Per Capita Over The Last 11 Years
- » Moody’s Raises Bulgaria's Long-Term Rating to BAA1
- » Bulgaria's Social Minister Sacheva: Child Benefits Without Income Criteria
- » Bulgarian Government Is Extending Measure 60/40 to December 31
- » Feature-Rich Bitcoin Mining Software Programs