EUR 1500 Fine in Greece if you Smoke in the Car
Greece's health ministry has asked the police to stigmatize punishment for citizens who smoke in their cars or in the presence of children.
The request was made on the basis of the Law on the banning of cigarette smoking in public places. The law provides for a fine of 1,500 euros for everybody who smokes in his private car and 3,000 euros for smoking in an official or state car.
- » Code Yellow Warning for Strong Winds Issued for 24 Bulgarian Regions
- » Weather Forecast: Drop in Temperatures, we can Expect Rain and Snow
- » CONFIRMED: First Case of Coronavirus in Romania
- » Five People were Killed in a Fire in a Building in the French City of Strasbourg
- » The Government Plane Evacuated 20 Bulgarian Students from Italy
- » Prof. Ventsislav Mutafchiiski: There aren't any Confirmed Cases of Coronavirus yet