Officially: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is an Arsenal Player
The big news that all fans of Arsenal expected is a fact. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is now a player of the "Gunners", confirmed the two clubs. Londoners boast that the transfer is a record for the club. According to the media in England, the deal is worth 56 million pounds.
Yesterday the Gabonese arrived in London and today passed medical examinations. The 28-year-old's contract is for 3.5 years, he will receive £ 180,000 a week.
The deal was delayed because the "yellow and black" wanted to find a substitute for Aubameyang before announcing his transfer. Today, Borussia has taken on loan Chelsea striker Michy Batshuayi , who is currently undergoing a medical before finalizing the deal.
It is expected that soon Arsenal striker Olivier Giroud will go to Chelsea and that deal would completely resolve the deadlock between the three clubs on the transfer market.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Team Bulgaria will take 13 Athletes to the MMA World Championship in Serbia
- » NBA Championship Favorites 2022-23: Boston Firmly on Top, Brooklyn Remain Contenders
- » 2024 Olympics in Danger of Failure: 40 Countries may Boycott them over Russia and Belarus
- » Australia warns Djokovic's Family over Russian Flag and Symbols
- » The Young Players who can Transform Bulgarian Football
- » Poland called the upcoming Matches between Bulgarian and Russian Football Clubs a "Disgrace