Erdogan Says Turkey will Clean Entire Syrian Border of Terrorists
Turkey will clean its entire border with Syria of terrorists, President Tayyip Erdogan said on Sunday, in a sign that a nine-day-old Turkish offensive into northern Syria’s Afrin region could be extended further.
Speaking at a congress of his ruling AK Party in the northern province of Amasya, Erdogan said Turkey would make sure the Syrian refugees it hosts can return to their homes once the border is cleared of militants. /Reuters
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The January "Jump" in Prices in Croatia Turned Out to be 0.2%
- » Croatian President: We stole Kosovo from Serbia, Crimea will never be Ukraine
- » Serbia: 43% of Citizens Support Joining the EU
- » Vucic: Serbia has received an Ultimatum from the West to Normalize Relations with Kosovo
- » North Macedonia’s President: Ban One MEP and Several other Bulgarians from Entering the Country
- » Vucic: I haven't Spoken to Putin for months, Wagner has to Stop recruiting Fighters in Serbia