15 People Died after a Bus Fell into a Deep Ravine in Guatemala
At least 15 people have died, and another 30 have been injured after a passenger bus fell into a ravine in the western part of the capital, Guatemala. This is what the Prensa Libre reported, stating that the tragedy had happened while the driver was trying to avoid crossing a mountain river that had flooded the road due the heavy rainfall recently.
The unsuccessful experience ended with a fall of nearly 40 meters.
In the words of the mayor of the city, the bus was not authorized by the General Transport Administration to carry passengers.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Earthquake Rocked North Macedonia
- » Bulgaria: An Avalanche Killed a 19-year-old Freerider in Pirin
- » Kozloduy NPP Unit 5 Works Again, No Risk of Radioactive Contamination
- » Bulgaria: Hotel in Sunny Beach Resort "Saved" Bleak Season with Cannabis Greenhouse
- » A Woman Rescued in the Rila Mountain after 30 Hours at Minus 20 Degrees
- » Magnitude 6,2 Earthquake Shook Indonesia, Dead and Injured Reported