Woman from Plovdiv has Bought Bread with Glasses
The Plovdiv woman bought some bread from the store, and when she got home and took out the purchases, she was shaken.
"I took the bread from the bag and looked at it. It turned out, however, that it was watching me as well because I found glasses in it, inside and baked with dough, says the woman who presented herself as Gergana, writes Maritsa. She has posted a photo on a social network. And the text beneath it is: I look at it and it looks at me.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Tips for Looking After Your Eyes in the Summer
- » Prince Harry and Meghan Will Receive Invitations for Brooklyn Beckham's Wedding
- » Demi Lovato is Engaged to Actor Max Ehrich
- » Why Is Mobile Gaming Increasingly Popular Worldwide?
- » The Avengers With a Sweet Message for Boy Who Saved His Sister From a Dog Attack
- » Ennio Morricone, the Oscar Winner Composer Dies at 91