1st Metro Line in Belgrade to be in Fact in 2022
The first metro line in Belgrade will be in fact in 2022. This was stated by Serbian President Alexander Vucic, quoted by SeeNews.
According to his words, the construction starts this year.
According to Serbian media reports, Russian companies will participate in the construction of the metro.
Belgrade plans to build two metro lines with a length of 22 km and 19.8 km.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 4826 New Cases, 136 Have Died, 24,042 Vaccinated in Last 24h
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Here is Where You can get Vaccinated during the Weekend
- » Bulgaria Authorities Do Not Rule Out Lockdown in Case of Failure with the “Green Certificate”
- » COVID-19: Germany Declares Bulgaria and Croatia High-Risk Countries
- » Bulgarians who Had COVID, established by Antigen Test, can Download “Green Pass” on Monday
- » 89% of Intubated Patients with COVID-19 in Greece are Unvaccinated