Since Today the Districts of Vidin and Stara Zagora Are Also in a Flu Epidemic
Since today the districts of Vidin and Stara Zagora are also in a flu epidemic, according to bTV.
Until 26 January, the students in the Stara Zagora region and the Bobov Dol district are in flu holiday, and due to a high incidence of influenza, it was instructed not to hold classes for the same period and two schools in Dupnitsa.
Since today, the classes have resumed on the territory of the Pazardjik region.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria is First in the EU in Mortality from Cardiovascular Diseases
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 752 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 769 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 883 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1127 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » First Time in Bulgaria: A Subvariant of Omicron VA.2.75 has been Identified