The Tension Between the United States and Turkey has been Getting Higher
The tension between the United States and Turkey has been getting higher, Nova TV reported.
Washington urged Ankara to restrain after Turkish troops entered Northwest Syria. Purpose of the operation in the area of Afrin is the Kurdish militia "Forces for the Protection of the People".
Ankara considers them a terrorist group. But it is an important part of the United States-backed coalition against IDIL.
Various sources report more than 10 civilian casualties during Turkish air strikes, but Ankara stresses that all victims are terrorists. At least one killed and dozens injured in a shelling out of Syrian territory against the Turkish border town of Reykhanli
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Will we Arrest Putin if he comes to Bulgaria?
- » Bulgaria: Hundreds Protested in Sofia, demanding the Impeachment of President Radev
- » Von der Leyen: The Strengthening of the Bulgarian-Turkish Border is a priority against Migration
- » The Austrian President: Bulgaria is ready for Schengen
- » Bulgaria’s MFA condemned the Decision of North Macedonia to Erase a Bulgarian Association
- » Bulgaria’s President: When we Sell Weapons to Other Countries, We will Set Conditions so that they don’t Reach Ukraine