Prime Minister of New Zealand goes on Maternity Leave
New Zealand's youngest leader for the past century - Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern - will become a mother. The newly-elected Prime Minister plans to take maternity leave in June this year. 37-year-old Ardern became prime minister in October 2017. A few days earlier, she had already known her pregnancy, but she nevertheless accepted the post. The father of the child is her partner - TV host Clarke Gayford. The third consecutive woman leader in New Zealand plans to be away from her post for no more than six weeks. During her leave, Prime Minister duty will be taken over by her current deputy Winston Peters.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Ammunition Incinerates Russian Infantry in Close Combat
- » The EU to give additional €6.5 Million to Turkey and Syria
- » Macedonians believe that Serbia is their Best Friend and Bulgaria their Greatest Enemy
- » A Military Parade displayed a Record Number of Ballistic Missiles in North Korea
- » Over 15,000 are now the Confirmed Deaths of the Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- » More than 11,200 Dead from the Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria, Damascus asked for Help from the EU