NIMH: Precipitation in the Country to Stop, Maximum Temperatures at 0-5°C
It will remain windy today, with moderate and strong northwestern wind. Already in the morning, precipitation in Western Bulgaria will stop and cloudiness will start scattering and decreasing.
In the afternoon, precipitation will stop in the eastern regions, too. The maximum temperatures will range between 0°C and 5°C. This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH), told FOCUS News Agency.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Ministry of Environment Slaps Stiff Fines on Polluting Mayors
- » Bulgaria: Nevestino Villagers Start Strouma River Cleanup on Their Own
- » Three Earthquakes Registered in Bulgaria Tonight
- » Yellow Code for Dangerous Cold Weather in Bulgaria
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Freezing Weekend
- » Bulgaria after Flood Disaster: Tons of Urban Waste Clog Rivers across the Country