Putin’s Campaign Website Up and Running
The campaign website of Russian President Vladimir Putin who will be running for the nation’s highest office as an independent candidate this coming March got started at putin2018.ru.
According to Elena Shmeleva, co-chair of Putin’s campaign office, plans are to make this website as informative and convenient as possible.
"We want it to contain a lot of factual information related to the current projects and those projects Vladimir Putin was involved in," she said. "We are also planning to post information on the authorized agents."
Incumbent Russian President Vladimir Putin will be running in the coming presidential election scheduled for March 18, 2018, which will be his fourth, as an independent candidate this time. To be registered as a contender, he needs to collect at least 300,000 citizens’ signatures. The drive to collect signatures kicked off on January 5.
According to Andrey Kondrashov, a spokesman for Putin’s election team, over 711,000 signatures have been collected as of the morning of January 15.
Although a presidential contender needs to submit no more than 315,000 signatures to the Central Election Commission for verification, the election team promised that the signature collection drive would be continued so that all those willing could express their support for Putin.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria fails to achieve Good Placement in Sustainable Tourism Ranking
- » Bulgaria: Burgas ranks as the Twentieth-Best City for a Scenic Drive
- » In April: Bulgarians Traveled the most to Neighboring Countries
- » The Price of Gas in Europe fell to a two-year Low
- » Maxim Behar - "Best PR Professional in the World" at the IPRCCA International Awards
- » The Trade Promotion Europe Annual Conference was held in Brussels