Bitcoin Falls More than 7% as Regulation Worries Mount
The price of bitcoin extended its sharp tumble of the past 24 hours, dropping more than seven percent on the Bitstamp exchange on Wednesday, spooked by worries regulators may try to clamp down on the highly-volatile trading in the digital currency, Reuters reports.
Bitcoin fell to as low as $10,567, not far from its six-week nadir of $10,162 touched the previous day.
- » Bulgaria’s Government Proposes Budget Update, Increase in Debt Ceiling
- » World Bank: The Poor Countries Will Take the Hardest Hit
- » IMF Managing Director Kristalina Georgieva: The Recession will be at Least as Bad as in 2008
- » IIB Successfully Registers its First ever Medium Term Notes (MTN) Programme on Dublin Stock Exchange
- » Bulgaria, Cryptocurrency and the Law
- » NSI: In 2019, Bulgaria's Exports to EU Increase by 2.9% YoY