A Bridge has Collapsed in Colombia and Took at Least 10 Lives
The collapse of a bridge in a repair in central Colombia took at least 10 lives. This was announced by the daily El Esdecador on Monday.
According to information from the rescue services, all the victims were actually part of the building workers on the site. They have fallen from 280 meters, on a gully in the Chirahara mountain range.
12 other men who worked on the bridge construction during the incident are still being searched.
The 446-meter bridge linking Bogota with the Lanzo Orientalis region southeast of the capital was due to be opened in March.
The National Agency for Infrastructure (ANI) said it has activated an emergency rescue plan.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Partial State of Emergency has been Declared in the Karlovo villages of Karavelovo and Bogdan
- » Bulgaria: Kilometer-Long Queues and Broken-Down Trucks during Heavy Snowfall at the "Predel" Pass
- » In Northwestern Bulgaria: A Woman Died while waiting 35 Minutes for an Ambulance
- » The State Sent a Plane to transport the Bulgarian Beaten in North Macedonia for treatment in Bulgaria
- » Another Provocation: The Secretary of the Bulgarian Cultural Club in North Macedonia has been Beaten
- » More Accidents due to the Strong Wind in Bulgaria: A Tree Fell on 3 Girls in Plovdiv