A Bridge has Collapsed in Colombia and Took at Least 10 Lives
The collapse of a bridge in a repair in central Colombia took at least 10 lives. This was announced by the daily El Esdecador on Monday.
According to information from the rescue services, all the victims were actually part of the building workers on the site. They have fallen from 280 meters, on a gully in the Chirahara mountain range.
12 other men who worked on the bridge construction during the incident are still being searched.
The 446-meter bridge linking Bogota with the Lanzo Orientalis region southeast of the capital was due to be opened in March.
The National Agency for Infrastructure (ANI) said it has activated an emergency rescue plan.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » “Vera Su” Ship Finally Towed into Clear Waters
- » Actor Alec Baldwin Fired a Props Pistol During Filming and Killed Camerawoman Halina Hutchins
- » Anti-Vaxers Attacked Bulgarian Education Minister Denkov
- » Earthquake on the Island of Bali has Claimed Lives
- » British MP Stabbed in a Church
- » A Dane Killed Five People with a Bow in Norway