Evacuation due to Bomb Threat at Bulgaria's EU Representation Building
An anonymous bomb alert was received at the Bulgarian representation office in Brussels, the Bulgarian National Radio reported. The building was evacuated and closed this afternoon. The law enforcement officers have not found an explosive device. The diplomatic mission will continue its work tomorrow in a normal schedule.
- » A Spanish Air Force Plane Crashed into the Sea
- » Fire in Liberian School Killed 26 Children
- » Seventh Casualty of the Floods in Spain
- » Cruise Ship Overturned near Senegal, Six People Were Killed
- » An Explosion in a Russian Lab that Stores Deadly Viruses Like Smallpox, HIV and Ebola
- » Passenger Train Derails in Hong Kong during a Rush Hour, There Are Injured