A Man's Body was Found in Front of a Restaurant in Plovdiv
A man about 60 years old was found dead in a parking lot at a restaurant on Tsar Boris III Obedinitel Blvd in Plovdiv.
This was announced by the spokesman of the Regional Directorate of the Ministry of Interior, FOCUS News Agency reported.
The signal for a helpless man is filed after 09.15. The on-arrival medical team found he was already dead.
The causes of death, as well as the identity of the man, are in the process of being clarified.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend