Lavrov: Ukraine is Trying to Provoke a Collision in the Donbass
The United States and Europe clearly see that the current Ukrainian authorities are trying to provoke a collision in the Donbass. This was stated by Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov at a press conference on the activities of Russian diplomacy in 2017.
"Our Western colleagues from Europe and the US, we know this from conversations, grasp the tactics that the current Ukrainian leaders do with regard to Ministerial Agreements. They [the Western colleagues] are delighted to see that our Ukrainian neighbors, as before, are trying to provoke a forceful phase of this opposition and thus distract from the one who sabotages the Minsk range of measures. "
Lavrov added that he respects the territorial integrity of Ukraine within the borders established after the Crimean referendum. "We have to respect the territorial integrity of Ukraine within these limits, which established itself after the Crimean referendum and after the reunification of the Crimea with the Russian Federation."
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 394 of the Invasion of Ukraine: The West must Prepare for a Long War, according to NATO Chief
- » Day 393 of the Invasion of Ukraine: At Least 14 Dead after Russian Strikes on Civillian Infrastructure
- » Day 392 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Putin and Xi reaffirmed the Principle that Nuclear War should Never Start
- » Day 391 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Explosions in Crimea
- » Day 390 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Xi Jinping visits Moscow
- » Day 389 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Putin visited occupied Mariupol