Today is the Most Depressing Day of the Year
Today is the most depressing day of the year, called "sad Monday" by the British.
The reason for this is the Christmas-New Year holidays, from which our bodies are tired and the empty bank accounts. The mornings are still very dark and the sun is too weak to regenerate our vitamin D levels.
Calculation of the most depressing day of the year is made in a special form, this year being January 15. Until this day, almost everyone has violated their New Year's promises of change.
The date is calculated using a formula that takes into account factors such as cold and wet weather, debts, days after Christmas, and the general feeling of low motivation.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Accommodation and Visits to Nursing Homes in Bulgaria Has Stopped
- » Modernization in Ruse's District Heating Leaves over 17,000 Without Hot Water by the End of the Month
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 60 Workers in a Sewing Workshop in Razlog Infected with Coronavirus
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Rain Over Western Bulgaria, Sunny on the Seaside
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 303 New Cases in 5701 PCR Tests
- » Protests in Bulgaria, Day 28: No Tension, Demonstrations in Many Cities