The Coldest City in Bulgaria Today is Razgrad
In Razgrad is recorded the lowest temperature in the country this morning - minus 6 degrees. This was announced by the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, FOCUS reported.
A temperature of minus 4 degrees is measured in Vratsa, Montana, Shumen and Lovech, Dobrich and Dragoman. Minus 3 degrees was the temperature this morning in Sliven, Stara Zagora, Sofia, Cape Kaliakra, Silistra, Veliko Tarnovo and Pleven. In the mountains the lowest temperature is measured at the peaks, Botev, Musala and Cherni Vrah - minus 13 degrees. Most snow is in Vratsa - 7 cm. 2 cm snow is in Montana and Lovech, 1 cm in Knezha, Razgrad, Cape Kaliakra and Kardjali. In the mountains is the snow cover of Cherni Vrah - 65 cm.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: 118 Snow Plows Work the Roads in Sofia
- » More than 18 Thousand cubic meters of Illegal Logging in Bulgaria was Established in 2022
- » Bulgaria: The Snow caused Problems in Mountain Passes, Yellow Code for Heavy Rain in 11 Regions
- » Bulgaria: Drive your Cars prepared for Winter Conditions
- » Bulgaria: Orange Code for Snow in 4 Regions for Tomorrow
- » Weather in Bulgaria will be mostly Cloudy, almost No Precipitation