Flu Epidemic in Pernik
The Health Inspection in Pernik has announced a flu epidemic on the territory of Pernik district, which is in force today, the press center of the Ministry of Health announced. Children and females routine checks, hospital visits and prophylactic immunizations are stopped. The directors of the hospitals are ordered to provide extra beds for the internal compartments. 15, 16 and 17 January to be declared as non-school days in the area.
An epidemic was also announced in Plovdiv region. The number of sick people in the districts of Stara Zagora, Pazardzhik, Gabrovo and Sofia is also high.
- » More than half of the Doctors in Bulgaria are over 55 Years Old
- » Study: EU Test Undervalued Toxicity of Cigarettes
- » Outbreak of African Plague in Feral Pigs near the Border of Bulgaria
- » Used in Detergents and Toothpastes Substance Causes Cancer
- » World No Tobacco Day
- » The Head of the NHIF has Resigned