Policemen Decided to Temporarily Suspend the Protest Actions
The Syndicated Federation of Employees of the Ministry of Interior said its leadership has decided to temporarily suspend the protest actions as of today. The trade union explained that its decision reflects yesterday’s changes in the situation regarding its demands, for which it has been protesting since the summer of 2017.
- » A Sharp Slowdown in Wage Growth in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Municipality Stops the Movement of Tram №7 on Bulgaria Blvd.
- » More than BGN 20 Million will be Invested for the Repair of 32 km of the Road Momchilgrad - Ivaylovgrad
- » The Bulgarian Social Minister Biser Petkov Resigned, PM Borisov Rejected the Resignation (Updated)
- » Trakia Highway is Closed in both Directions near Kameno because of a Fire
- » The Lyulin Highway Closes for Repair