Facebook Introduces Major Changes for Consumers
The Facebook Social Network introduces a major change in its policy. Consumers will start to see far fewer ads at the expense of more photos and posts from friends, BNT said.
In recent years, Facebook has begun to show more and more brands, media and celebrities. A series of criticisms, however, caused algorithm to be changed at the expense of contacts with real people.
Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberk wrote that the goal is for consumers to have "meaningful social contacts" and to see what is happening in the lives of their relatives rather than being the subject of propaganda material, for example.
Paid advertising messages, however, will continue to appear.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The VP of the European Parliament: Bulgaria has done its Homework for Schengen
- » Day 465 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv is Ready to start its Counteroffensive says Zelensky
- » At least 280 Dead and over 900 Injured in a Crash between Two Trains in India
- » Tragedy in India: At least 50 Dead and hundreds Injured after Train Crash
- » 700 NATO troops have arrived in Northern Kosovo
- » Day 464 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia faces a Dilemma whether to Protect its Border or the Occupied Territories