MPs Adopted the Anti-Corruption Act Despite Presidential Veto
The National Assembly re-adopted the Anti-Corruption Act despite the presidential veto, BGNES reported.
222 MPs voted. Of them, 147 for, 75 were against. After a reclassification procedure, MPs again overruled Rumen Radev's veto with 146 votes in favor, 76 against.
Expect more details
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: MRF Will Not Support GERB for New Constitution and Grand National Assembly
- » Bulgaria: Chairman of Information Services - 4 Months is the Delivery of Voting Machines
- » Upholding the independence of the Bulgarian Prosecutor's Office: National Meeting on Monday
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended until August 31
- » Bulgaria: The Government Will Announce New Social Measures
- » Bulgaria: The National Assembly Accepted the Changes in the Cabinet