Steve Bannon Left the Far Right News Site Breitbart
Former chief adviser to Donald Trump - Steve Bannon, leaves the Breitbart News site known for its far right views. In the summer, he returned as CEO of the media after leaving the White House on charges of racism and sexism.
The message does not mention the reasons why Bannon is leaving. Last week he allowed a story of a publication related to Michael Wolfe's book "Fire and Wrath", including a quote in which Balen mention the presidential son's meeting, Donald Trump Jr., with Russian representatives as "anti patriotic" and "betrayal."
Trump has already commented on the excerpts from the book, explaining that Bannon "lost his mind" after losing his position in the White House.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 220 of the Invasion of Ukraine: The West Reacts to Putin’s Speech and his Nuclear Threats
- » China's Yuan sinks to record Low against Dollar ahead of key National Congress
- » 19 Killed in Anti-Government Protests in Iran
- » US: Death Toll reaches 21 in Florida as Hurricane Ian hits South Carolina
- » Kyiv's response to Putin: Ukraine quickly Enters NATO
- » Putin: Russia now has Four New Territories, We are ready for Negotiations with Ukraine