Two Planes Collided at the Airport in Toronto
Two aircraft collided Friday at the largest Canadian Toronto Pearson Airport, luckily no one was injured, bTV reported.
West Jet Aircraft company announced on Twitter that its Boeing 737-800, arriving from Cancun, Mexico, was cut into the Sunship's landing plane. Aboard the West Jet Line were 168 people who evacuated.
The model aircraft of the Sunning is not reported, but it is known that at the time of the incident there were no passengers, according to BGNews.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Another Death on “Trakia” Highway
- » Bulgaria: The Fire near Lyubimets and Harmanli has been Contained
- » Bulgaria: A Bus full of Children Crashed on Trakia Highway Last Night
- » Bulgaria: A Woman and a Child Died in a Traffic Accident on the Trakia Highway
- » Bulgaria: There are 34 Active Fires in the Country, the Situation in Most Places is Under Control
- » The Extinguishing of Fires all over Bulgaria Continues - “Maritsa” Highway will be Closed