Part of the Metropolitan blvd "Brussels", Which Leads to the Airport will be Closed For Repair
This morning, 400 meters from the metropolitan boulevard "Brussels", which leads to the airport will be closed for repair.
It forbids the entry of road vehicles in two ways.
The traffic will take place on the newly built road link on the east side of "Brussels" Boulevard in the same area.
Restrictions will continue until 24.00 on January 7.
By 7 am this morning, however, the movement is still not completely suspended, but it is done in the opposite direction of the western part of the boulevard.
Traffic jams may be possible.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend