Car Fell into a 10-meter Excavation for Subway
Ford Fiesta car fell into a 10-meter trench on the Montevideo boulevard in the Ovcha Kupel district of Sofia. The car was run by a woman, and there was one passenger.
Eyewitnesses point out that the two women survived the severe road traffic accident, but they were taken by a team of emergency medical assistants for a full medical examination, informs Bulphoto.
- » Five Injured Following Explosion at London Tube Station
- » Saudi Arabia World Cup Players Tell of Terror after Plane’s Engine Catches Fire Mid-air
- » Child Fell from an Abandoned Building in Mezdra
- » Boiler Exploded near a School and Wounded Teachers
- » One Person is Killed after Van Drives into Group of Pedestrians at Dutch Music Festival
- » 26-year-old Man Killed his Father with an Axe in Pleven