65 Jihadists were Killed in Afghanistan
At least 65 extremists from the Islamic State terrorist group were killed and 18 injured in Afghan army operations in the eastern province of Nangarhar, TASS reported.
The operations were carried out on land and air. A peaceful citizen died, 13 other people, including women and children, were injured.
- » City Court in South Korea Ruled it was illegal to Kill Dogs for Meat
- » Crime will no Longer Pay: Council Agrees New Rules on Mutual Recognition of Freezing and Confiscation Orders
- » Evidence-based Measures are Crucial for the Drug Policies Effectiveness
- » EU Agrees New Rules for a more Efficient and Effective Eurojust
- » Terrorist Threat in the EU Remains High
- » Digital Single Gateway: Easier Access to Online Information and Procedures