Damage of a Wagon Interrupted the Movement of Some Trams in Sofia
Early this morning, a tramway train failure caused a traffic jam on Graf Ignatiev Street. Around 8 am the tram lines 10, 12 and 18 interrupted their traffic towards the center of Sofia.
The Urban Mobility Center said the problem that caused the accident was removed and the traffic was restored about half an hour later.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Caretaker Interior Minister: Top Prosecutor Covers up for Corrupt Politicians, Magistrates in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Prosecution Office Requested More Info from US on Sanctioned Bulgarian Nationals under Magnitsky Act
- » Bulgaria Requests from US Additional Info on Persons Sanctioned under Magnitski Act
- » Passenger Vehicle Sales See Sharp Uptick in Bulgaria
- » EU Health Commissioner Comes to Sofia to Discuss Pandemic Issues, Vaccination
- » Bulgaria: President Radev Briefs EU, US Ambassadors on Caretaker Government Priorities