Damage of a Wagon Interrupted the Movement of Some Trams in Sofia
Early this morning, a tramway train failure caused a traffic jam on Graf Ignatiev Street. Around 8 am the tram lines 10, 12 and 18 interrupted their traffic towards the center of Sofia.
The Urban Mobility Center said the problem that caused the accident was removed and the traffic was restored about half an hour later.
- » At 13 Hours and 7 Minutes Today in Bulgaria will be Astronomical Summer
- » The Green Parking Zone in Sofia will be Expanded from November 1
- » A Sharp Slowdown in Wage Growth in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Municipality Stops the Movement of Tram №7 on Bulgaria Blvd.
- » More than BGN 20 Million will be Invested for the Repair of 32 km of the Road Momchilgrad - Ivaylovgrad
- » The Bulgarian Social Minister Biser Petkov Resigned, PM Borisov Rejected the Resignation (Updated)