NIMH: Substantial Cloudiness Today, with Light Rain in Some Areas
There will be changing, often substantial cloudiness over Bulgaria today, and in some areas from west to east there will be light rainfall. Light to moderate wind will come from west, in the eastern regions -- from south.
The maximum temperatures will mostly range between 7°C and 12°C. This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH), quoted by FOCUS News Agency.
- » Tornado Injured 17 People in the State of Iowa
- » EU Nations Help Sweden as Wildfires Rage Above Arctic Circle
- » The Autumn Weather will Remain until the End of July
- » Clouds and Precipitation in Central and Eastern Bulgaria
- » Mexico City Earthquake: Houses Evacuated as 5.7 Quake Rocks Mexican Capital
- » A Weak Earthquake in Southwestern Bulgaria