5,2 Magnitude Quake Strikes Greece
5.2 and 5.5 magnitude earthquake on the Richter scale was felt in Greece near Petrich, most strongly in Southwestern Bulgaria. The epicenter is about 30 km from the city.
The earthquake was felt in many places in Bulgaria, including in Sofia on the high floors.
According to the European Seismological Institute, the earthquake was at a depth of 10 km.
There is currently no data on injuries or damages.
- » The New Week in Bulgaria Begins with Sun, after that there will be Rain in some Places
- » Massive Iceberg Threatens Greenland Village as Residents are Evacuated
- » Scientists Find Hidden Rainforest on top of an African Mountain
- » Sunny in the Morning, Showers and Thunder Forecast Later in East Bulgaria
- » Emergency Departments in Bulgaria Received over 150 Flood Signals for the last 24 Hours
- » Japan Floods: 141 Killed after Torrential Rain and Landslides