BNB Issues 2 Special Coins for the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the European Union
The Bulgarian National Bank (BNB) issues two special coins for the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the European Union - commemorative and exchange.
Exchange with a nominal of BGN 2 and enters into circulation on 2 January.
The commemoration is silver, with partial gilding and numismatic value.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Finance Ministry: If there is No New Budget by June 10 - Bulgaria could only Spend as much as it Collects
- » Bulgarian National Bank: The Technical Work on the Adoption of the Euro Continues
- » Bulgaria: Inflation Decline and GDP Growth
- » Fitch confirmed the long-term Credit Rating of Bulgaria
- » Ministry of Finance: The Fiscal Reserve of Bulgaria is Decreasing
- » The Law on the Adoption of the Euro will be submitted to the Bulgarian Parliament soon