7 Days Sofia Health Insurance Fund Has No Internet Connection
For 7 days, a lack of Internet connection is causing discomfort to patients in Sofia, who visit the Sofia Health Insurance Fund on various occasions. On Friday, December 22, the last working day before Christmas, a cable was interrupted by the Bulgarian Telecommunications Company (BTC), an Internet provider for the National Health Insurance Fund.
The damage leads to the fact that the Regional Health Insurance Fund - Sofia City, does not have access to the general information resources of NHIF.
Today, 28 December, 7 days after the accident by the National Health Insurance Fund, they offer their apologies to the patients.
''We work to resolve the problem, together with BTC, from the moment of its finding'', say the NHIF. As the damage is serious, the NHIF could not commit to a deadline for re-establishing the connection with the Sofia Treasury
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Extraordinary Measures: Bulgaria Proposes Lockdown, Closes Schools, Restaurants, Malls
- » Sofia Ranks 13th by Air Pollution in the World
- » First Snow Will Fall over Bulgaria on 21 November
- » Bulgaria: BSP Proposes Progressive Income Tax and 10% Tax Rate for Incomes up to BGN 3,900
- » LIVE, Health Minister of Bulgaria: Either We Observe the Measures or Move to Stricter Ones
- » Bulgaria: BGN 15,000 Fine for Hiding Incomes Abroad