'There is a Decrease in the Injuries Pyrotechnics in Recent Years in Bulgaria
''There is a decrease in the injuries pyrotechnics in recent years in Bulgaria.'' This was said in an interview with FOCUS News Agency by Assoc. Prof. Lyudmil Simeonov - Head of the Clinic of Hand Surgery and Replanting to UMHALSM "N. I. Pirogov ".
"Patients with pyrotechnic injuries occur rarely during the year. An average of 6 months has two or three such patients. They happen a little more around holidays, such as Christmas and New Years. Then, within two weeks, we see more of such damage.
In general, the trend of this pathology has decreased in recent years, relative to the times 20 years ago, when people prepared them for themselves and then the quality was low and the force of the blasts was more powerful, "commented Prof. Simeonov.
- » One of the Rarest Coins in the World Is up for Auction
- » 5.2 Magnitude Earthquake Struck South Sumatra
- » A Municipality in Denmark with an Ambitious Program For Reducing Emissions
- » Two Writers Have Won the Prestigious Booker Prize for 2019
- » Mostly Sunny Today, with Temperatures From 23C to 28C
- » Elton John Calls Michael Jackson "Mentally Ill" and a "Disturbing Person to Be Around"