The Health Ministry Wants to Buy 400 Ambulances by March Next Year
The Ministry of Health will apply by the end of March 2018 to buy 400 ambulances equipped with state-of-the-art medical equipment and to renew 27 Emergency Medical Centers in the district towns with their 170 subsidiaries and 6 outsourced teams. This is reported by BGNES.
MH is the beneficiary of the grant amounting to BGN 163.5 million under the Operational Program "Regions for Growth" 2014-2020.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » IN 2 DAYS: Over 40,000 People have been Vaccinated against COVID-19 in Bulgaria
- » How to Install the Covid Green Certificate on your Phone
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Full Lockdown if Measures Do not Work in the Next 10-15 Days
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 4826 New Cases, 136 Have Died, 24,042 Vaccinated in Last 24h
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Here is Where You can get Vaccinated during the Weekend
- » Bulgaria Authorities Do Not Rule Out Lockdown in Case of Failure with the “Green Certificate”