Since the Beginning of Its Term, the National Assembly has Adopted 72 laws, 181 Decisions and 2 Declarations
BSP has submitted most questions and inquiries since the beginning of the 44th National Assembly - 343 questions and 17 inquiries, according to a report prepared by the parliamentary press center.
After them, they most asked the United Patriots' parliamentary group - they have asked 50 questions.
The most were the Minister of Regional Development Nikolay Nankov - 65, the Minister of Education Krasimir Valchev - 40, the Minister of Agriculture Rumen Porozhanov - 38, the Minister of Economy Neno Dimov - 33, Vladislav Goranov answered 30 and the Interior Minister Valentin Radev answered 27.
Since the beginning of its term, the National Assembly has adopted 72 laws, 181 decisions and two declarations.
From 19 April to 21 December, 164 bills were received, 91 of them being submitted by MPs.
The proposed draft decisions are 170.
MPs held a total of 92 plenary sessions, three of which were extraordinary.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Judges Association Demanded Resignation of Entire Supreme Judicial Council
- » Caretaker Interior Minister: Top Prosecutor Covers up for Corrupt Politicians, Magistrates in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Prosecution Office Requested More Info from US on Sanctioned Bulgarian Nationals under Magnitsky Act
- » Bulgaria Requests from US Additional Info on Persons Sanctioned under Magnitski Act
- » Passenger Vehicle Sales See Sharp Uptick in Bulgaria
- » EU Health Commissioner Comes to Sofia to Discuss Pandemic Issues, Vaccination