The Bitcoin Collapsed by 17% in 24 Hours
The bitcoin collapsed by 17% in 24 hours, according to data released by Coinmarketcap, the agencies said.
Experts are not categorical in their predictions of the bitcoin trade in the coming days. Most are of the opinion that this is a lasting trend, but there are those who see price movements as a "short-term adjustment". So, according to the chief of marketing of Hong Kong-registered Gatecoin Crisis Gate Exchange, Thomas Glucksman, within a week, the bitcoin will recover its levels by mid-December and may break even further. On December 17th, the bitcoin ran a level of $ 20,000.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » How Bitcoin Can Promote Financial Services
- » Differences Between Manual and Automated Trading
- » French Antitrust Regulator: Google to Pay USD 600 Mln over Neighboring Rights Issue
- » EC Revises Up Economic Growth Forecast for Bulgaria in 2021, Down for 2022
- » Finance Minister: Speculation about Upcoming 50% Rise in Corporate Tax "Sheer Nonsense"
- » Bulgarian Development Bank: New BGN 1.7 Billion for Small and Medium Business