Russia arreseted a Norwegian Man for Espionage
A Norwegian citizen suspected of espionage was arrested in Moscow. The arrest is for 2 months. Said Interfax, citing information from the spokesman of the Leftor Court in the Russian capital.
Froud Berg was detained on December 6 by Federal Security Service officers at a time when the Norwegian had received documents containing classified information about the Navy of the Russian Federation. They were handed to him by Alexei Gitunuk, arrested earlier in Moscow in a state treason trial, FOCUS reported. According to media reports, Berg has provided information not only to the Norwegian Special Services - the relevant data was also available to the US Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Austria urged North Macedonia to include Bulgarians in its Constitution
- » The EU has decided that from 2035 only New Cars with Zero Carbon Dioxide Emissions will be Sold
- » Day 399 of the Invasion of Ukraine: VSU hit Russian Occupied Melitopol multiple times
- » The Pentagon is preparing the US Space Force for a possible Conflict with Russia and China in Space
- » Biden urged Netanyahu to abandon the Judicial Reform
- » Another Night of Clashes in France - Over 740,000 Protested against the Pension Reform