Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to marry on 19 May 2018
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's wedding will be held on Saturday 19 May 2018, Kensington Palace has announced, quoted by BBC.
The couple confirmed their engagement last month and said the ceremony would take place at St George's Chapel, Windsor Castle.
The Royal Family will pay for the wedding, including the service, music, flowers and reception.
Kensington Palace has confirmed the couple will be spending Christmas together at Sandringham with the Queen.
The wedding will be on the same day as the FA Cup final, which Prince William normally attends in his role as FA president.
The prince and Ms Markle, 36, carried out their first official engagement in Nottingham on 1 December.
Ms Markle, a Protestant, will be baptised into the Church of England and confirmed before the wedding.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » How Online Gaming Can Bring Excitement to Everyday Life
- » Suggestion: France to Sell the MONA LISA for €50 Billion to Deal with Economic Crisis
- » PRWeek Announced Maxim Behar Best PR Professional in Europe
- » Eurostat: The Youngest Mothers in EU are Bulgarians
- » How Las Vegas will Look When They Re-open after Pandemic COVID-19?
- » Corona Ciao: New Music Hit by Macedonians Datz and Alexander Mitevski