Iraq Executed 38 People Sentenced to Death for Terrorism
Iraq executed 38 people sentenced to death on terror-related charges, Reuters and DPA reported, citing the justice ministry.
All of these people were members of the Islamic State group. Sunni fighters were hanged in a prison in Nasseria. The executions were conducted after a few days ago Iraq declared a military victory over the "Islamic State" and the release of the entire territory previously controlled by the group in the country.
On September 24, Iraq executed 42 Sunni soldiers on charges of terrorism.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 131 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Zelensky promised to take back Lysychansk
- » Insults in Skopje against Bulgaria and the French Proposal
- » Day 130 of the Invasion of Ukraine: The Last Bastion in the East may Fall
- » North Macedonia’s Foreign Minister: The Macedonian Language will become Official in the EU
- » Day 129 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv accused Russia of shelling Snake Island with Phosphorus Bombs
- » Google will Delete the Location of Women who visited Abortion Clinics in the US