Boyko Borisov will Meet with Prime Minister of Norway Erna Solberg
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov will meet with Norwegian Prime Minister Erna Solberg tomorrow, arriving on an official visit to Bulgaria.
This was announced by the press service of the Council of Ministers. The main topics of the bilateral talks will be related to the deepening of the cooperation between Bulgaria and Norway, the priorities during the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the EU and other issues on the European agenda.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Lavrov: After the Mess Up in Bulgaria, our Embassy cannot Function Normally
- » Russia stopped issuing Tourist Visas for Bulgarians
- » History: How many Times were Diplomatic Relations between Russia and Bulgaria Severed
- » 70 Diplomats and Employees of the Russian Embassy are Leaving Bulgaria
- » Expelled Russian Diplomats are Leaving Bulgaria with their Families: 2 Flights are Taking Out more than 160 People Today
- » Ambassador Mitrofanova will Propose to Putin the Closure of the Russian Embassy in Bulgaria