Scientists Explained our Desire to Listen with our Right Ear
American scientists have found that one remembers 40 percent better than what he has heard in his right ear and he hears better with it, LIFE magazine said.
This explains the desire to turn your right ear to your interlocutor. Each ear absorbs a separate portion of the incoming information. These parts are then combined and processed by the hearing system. Within standard hearing tests, scientists spoke words in the left and right ear. Patients were asked to say what they heard with each of their ears or share all the information. The results show that when the information is small, the difference between the right and left ear is not so great. But with the complication of the task, the information is better remembered if it is heard in the right ear. Scientists are confident that the results of their study will contribute to improving hearing aids and hearing control methods.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria has the Lowest GDP per capita in the EU
- » We move the Clocks forward an Hour on Sunday
- » Bulgaria: The Zoo in Burgas acquired New Exotic Rodents
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 133 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Sunny Weather in Bulgaria, in the morning with Reduced Visibility
- » Researchers Reveal how Bone Health is Associated with Dementia