In Moscow Opened Exhibition "SuperPutin"
"SuperPutin" - this is the name of a new exhibition of contemporary art in Moscow.
Artists painted the Russian president in unusual roles - riding a bear in a medieval armor dressed as Santa Claus and as Superman.
The exhibition includes a total of 30 paintings and sculptures presenting the Russian leader in heroic light.
Its discovery coincided with the news that Putin will run for president for the fourth time.
- » The Bulgarian "Cultural Reforms" Movement Begins a Series of Cultural Policy Forums
- » SKILLET in Sofia with First Solo Concert in Bulgaria!
- » The 11th Bulgarian Cinema Festival in Rome is Coming soon
- » The ANASTACIA Concert in Sofia is Canceled
- » IMANY with Two Big Concerts in Sofia and Plovdiv in June
- » Van Gogh Painting Sold for EUR 7 Million