PM Boyko Borissov Will Open a Forum to Support Regional Integration in the Western Balkans
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov and World Bank Chief Executive Officer will open a forum today that launches an initiative to support regional integration in the Western Balkans, reported BGNES.
At a conference in the National Palace of Culture at the invitation of the Bulgarian Prime Minister will be Kosovo President Hashim Thaci, Montenegrin President Filip Vujanovic, Albanian Prime Minister Edi Rama, Republic of Macedonia Zoran Zaev and Serbia Anna Burnabich as well as Deputy Minister President and Minister of Foreign Trade and Economic Relations of Bosnia and Herzegovina Mirko Sarovic.
The Commissioner for European Neighborhood Policy and Negotiation Extension Johannes Khan will also participate in the forum.
The focus of the debates among the leaders of the Western Balkans will be the opportunities to strengthen European integration in the region and the implementation of common infrastructure projects, as one of the priorities of the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the European Union.
One of the topics that will surely be affected is Corridor # 8. He has to connect Bulgaria with Albania through Macedonia.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended until August 31
- » Bulgaria: The Government Will Announce New Social Measures
- » Bulgaria: The National Assembly Accepted the Changes in the Cabinet
- » Protests in Bulgaria: 15th Day - Protesters Closed Ten Junctions in Sofia, Thrown Sunflower Seeds and Candy in Front of the Council of Ministers
- » Protests in Bulgaria: 14th Day in a Row Under the Motto "Let’s Block Sofia First and Then the State"
- » 13 Days Protests in Bulgaria: "We Are the Vote of No Confidence"