NIMH: Mostly Sunny with Maximum Temperatures of 8-13°C
It will be mostly sunny today. There will be moderate wind from west-northwest which will weaken in the evening.
Maximum temperatures will range between 8°C and 13°C, in Sofia around 9°C, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) told FOCUS News Agency.
The atmospheric pressure substantially exceeds the average for December and will slightly decrease during the day.
- » The Rain Flooded Sofia
- » Three People Died after an Earthquake in Japan
- » An Earthquake of Magnitude 3.5 on the Richter is Registered in Belitsa
- » Hawaii's Kilauea Volcano Starts Raining Green Gems
- » Torrential Rains Caused Floods in Romania
- » The Ceiling of Terminal 1 at Sofia Airport is Leaking from the Rain and Floods in Sofia (Video)